Would you like to find out if Jack Daniel’s is vegan-friendly?
Jack Daniel’s is a world-renowned whiskey brand produced by Jack Daniel Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee. This company boasts various products with each product carefully crafted and distilled to ensure that the classical Jack Daniel’s flavor and crisp taste is preserved and echoes throughout all the products.
Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Product List
Here is a list of some of the whiskey products that Jack Daniels produces:
- Old No.7 is charcoal mellowed and is a balance of sweet and oaky flavor.
- Tennessee Apple is made with real apples.
- Tennessee Rye is made with 70% rye grain and is a balance of spice and smoothness.
- The Single Barrel Collection draws its flavor from the barrel.
- Gentleman Jack is double charcoal mellowed and has an oak flavor with notes of caramel and vanilla.
- Tennessee Honey is made with real honey.
- Tennessee Fire is made with real cinnamon.
- Sinatra Select is matured in special bottles and has a smoky taste with vanilla notes.
- The Can Cocktails are ready on the go.
- Winter Jack is a seasonal blend of apple cider liqueur, Jack Daniel’s Old No.7 Tennessee Whiskey and holiday spices.
You are probably wondering if Jack Daniel’s is vegan-friendly. Continue reading to find out.
Is Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Vegan?
The answer is: Yes*
Most Jack Daniel’s products are vegan-friendly. Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Tennessee Rye, Gentleman Jack, and Single Barrel are all suitable for vegan diets. However, avoid these Jack Daniels products as they are not vegan:
- Jack Daniel’s Ready To Drink
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
*Always check the ingredients list of ingredients that may not be suitable for your dietary requirements.
What is Jack Daniel’s Made Of and Why Is It Vegan?
Jack Daniel’s No.7 is made from three ingredients: corn, barley, and rye.
With these simple ingredients, it is easy to see why Jack Daniel’s No.7 is vegan-friendly. It is difficult to find the ingredients for other Jack Daniel’s products but it has been confirmed by the company through emails that Jack Daniel’s Cocktail Cans, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey.
In the case of the Cocktail Cans, the sugar and honey content may be the reason why the products are non-vegan. Sugar may be a touchy area for some vegans because of the filtration process it undergoes using lanolin. Jack Daniel has confirmed that Tennessee Fire is vegetarian-friendly, but not vegan-friendly.
Jack Daniel’s is famous all over the world and it is refreshing to know that most of its products are vegan-friendly. Most of the products do not contain animal content except for the above-mentioned products.
For more information please visit www.jackdaniels.com.